1.75" Soft Collar
Designed as an alternative to traditional belt buckle style collar designs, our 1 3/4 Inch wide soft collar uses 1 3/4″ ISC Klick-Lock buckle rated at 4,000 lbs to secure the collar. The ISC Wales Klick-Lock buckle provides a secure and redundant attachment point that can be quickly detached but has recessed buttons that prevent accidental unclippings when grabbed at the buckle by the handler or a suspect.
It’s constructed of mil-spec 1 ¾” webbing, most commonly used in parachute harnesses, which is quick drying, mold and mildew resistant and strength rated to 7,000 lbs. To make sure the webbing stays where you want it after sizing adjustments are made, we use a Tri-glide buckle strength rated to 3,000lbs. As the clip-in point we selected a large V-Ring that is strength rated to 6,000 lbs. It can be clipped with any commercially available attachment option including large diameter climbing carabiners.
- ISC 1 3/4″ Klick-Lock Buckle rated to 4,000 lbs
- 1 3/4″ Mil-Spec Webbing rated to 7,000 lbs
- V-Ring Clip-in Point rated to 6,000 lbs
- Large 8″ x 1.5″ Velcro Panel on sizes Medium through Extra Large
- 5.5″ x 1.5″ Velcro Panel on size Small